Here comes the sun! It's all about what it takes to make a great summer. From the beach to the backyard, we have the drinks, the food and the ideas to enjoy summer in good taste. In this issue:
- Signature Selections: BC Craft Beer. Bill Michael, Portfolio Manager responsible for buying beer for BC Liquor Stores writes his recommendations on small batches of BC's best.
- Get to know Vancouver's Chambar Restaurant top mixologists are this issue's Bar Stars. They designed some delicious drink recipes for TASTE readers to make at home.
- Beachside Forno in West Vancouver is the featured restaurant and Chef de Cuisine Tim Kindler shares his recipes for alfresco dining.
- Entertaining in your backyard or patio this summer? Learn all about choosing the right barbecue wines, summer white and sparklers, lemonade cocktails for grown-ups, and brush up on rosé wines.
- More than 150 products featured in this issue, you could be sipping something new every day this summer.
Great reading and inspiration for a spectacular summer in BC!